Thursday, January 10, 2013

Snow in Jerusalem!

Woohoo, It is snowing in Jerusalem! We racked up about 8 inches (20 cetimeters) in the biggest snow since 1992!  Our family had loads of fun and came home exhausted, but happy as clams after playing at Gan Sacher (Sacher Park) for hours, meeting up with some friends (and strangers) and building a giant, snowman. Rumor has it he was about 8 feet tall!



J and Erik with the snowbear. Not our creation, but cute, nonetheless.
 J rolling massive snowballs, one of which became the snowman's belly.

 K building her normal sized snowman.
Friends and the kiddos at the park with our giant snowdude.












You'll be happy to know that my hair was tucked away happily under not one, but TWO hats. You'll be unhappy to know that I did not wear a satin or silk scarf between my hair and the hats. :-( But I did moisturize when I got home with my Whipped Creme Ends Hydration. (YAY! Thus far, this stuff is the TRUTH. But more on that later).

Sigh. It's already melting, but it was fun while it lasted. :-)

Shalom from J-town, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment