Saturday, April 30, 2016

Castor Oil Eyebrow Growth Challenge

So, you guys may not know this, but I have pretty non-existent eyebrows. I'm one of those beauties who was blessed with VERY fine brows. Since infancy, I've had a pretty meager eyebrow and lash situation going on.


                                       







I love a full eyebrow look, but in order to accomplish that I have to fill them in, which I've been getting good at but I'm still no pro, lol.






Well, recently I came across a post on natural hair Facebook group called Tricia's Naturals by
someone who had decided to pamper her brows with Castor Oil, in an attempt to get them to grow back after over-plucking them. Now, I know that my situation is a little bit different from hers (as my brows are fine because that's how they grow,  not because of over-plucking) but this still sounded really interesting to me, so I decided to give it a try.

I know that Castor Oil is really good in promoting a healthy scalp and creating an environment for optimal hair growth, so I decided, why not apply it to my eyebrows as well.

Castor Oil has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties and is also rich in minerals. It helps increase blood circulation to the scalp, thus improving hair growth. (For more information on the benefits of Castor Oil, check out this great review from Wellness Mama.)

So I decided to do my own Castor Oil Eyebrow Growth Challenge. I went and purchased this bottle of Castor Oil from my local health food store and have been applying it every morning and evening. I began on April 22, 2016, and I will check the results on May 22, 2016. One month isn't a very long time, but I figure I should see some kind of change by then.


I'll be sure to keep you guys posted with my progress. Check out my latest youtube video to follow along with me on this eyebrow growth challenge. #castoroileyebrowgrowthchallenge


Thanks for your love and support guys! I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. Tell me how it goes Tanya. I'm a little fine in the brow area as well. Not as much as you but still fine... (Pea)

    ReplyDelete